Game rules of "Fairy Land"
Slot machine "Fairy Land"
A five-reel slot machine with 1 bonus game, free spin games and a game of odds. Each of the five reels has 28 symbols. Reels spin independently. You can play 1 to 21 lines. You can choose pay lines by clicking on 1 LINE, ..., 20 LINES and ALL LINES. The total size of the wager depends on the number of lines and the denomination of the chosen coin (pay line bet).
Once the coin value and number of pay lines are selected press the 'Spin' button to set the reels in motion. The gain will be counted up after the reels have stopped. Its size will depend on winning combinations, if any, on the chosen lines, and on the size of the bet. Combinations containing 3, 4 or 5 consecutively organized identical symbols VIEWED LEFT TO RIGHT and on the chosen line, win. The payout total is the wager multiplied by the payout coefficient. To view all payout combinations and coefficients, click on the 'PAYTABLE' to the right of the player icon. The total gain is actually a sum of all payouts. After the reels have stopped, all winning lines are lit up sequentially, and all winning combinations are lit up in the 'PAYTABLE'.
If a joker appears on the pay line ("Water lilac" symbol), it is transformed into another symbol, so that the payout on this line is maximized, but the joker ("Water lilac" symbol) does not transform into the bonus symbol "Butterfly" and free spin games symbol "Tortoise".
Game of odds
If a line wins, players are offered a game of odds (press 'DOUBLE') or start a new game (press 'Collect'). The game of odds has three stages, where you are supposed to pick the little frog in a lilac, which will not be attacked by the crocodile.
1) Stage 1 has a row of four lilacs, the crocodile hiding behind two of them. Should you pick the right lilac in the first row, you will double your prize; otherwise, you will lose your payout in the running game (as well as the bonus game, if applicable) and the chance game is over.
2) Stage 2 has four lilacs, only one having no crocodile behind. Here you can triple your prize by picking the right lilac in the second row; otherwise, you will lose your payout in the running game (as well as the bonus game, if applicable) and the chance game is over.
3) Stage 3 has four lilacs, only one of which is safe. Here you can pick the safe lilac in the third row and multiply your current gain by five; otherwise, you will lose your payout in the running game (as well as the bonus game, if applicable) and the chance game is over.
Having won a stage, you can withdraw from the game and take your current prize by clicking the "Back" button.
Bonus game "Butterflies"
When two "Butterflies" symbols appear on the reel 4 and reel 5, trigger the "Butterflies" bonus game. Bonus game starts and ten Butterflies of different colors are displayed on the screen. You can win bonus money by clicking on them. You may choose three butterflies in total. One safe butterfly brings a sum amounting to the single-line bet multiplied by the quotient that appears in place of the butterfly after you click on it. If both "Butterflies" are crossed by more than one line, your bonus gain is multiplied by the number of lines. When bonus game finishes, you can either play a game of odds or start a new game.
Free Spin Games
When two 'Tortoise' symbols appear on the reel 4 and reel 5, regardless of their location on the screen and lines that have been selected, even if they are off pay lines, trigger 5 free spin games. Free spin games start one by one automatically without a pause and game of odds, and are played at the same lines and bets that have been selected when the 'Tortoise' symbols appeared. These games are played free of charge, and no bets are deducted from the player's balance. If you have a bonus game, the series of free spin games continues after the bonus game is over. The total free spin games win is equal to the sum of all appeared winning combinations.
You can choose lines, define your bet and start an autoplay by pressing Autoplay. Before starting, set the game stop terms.
1. "STOP, WHEN WINNING >= ..."
2. "STOP, WHEN BALANCE >= ..."
3. "STOP, WHEN BALANCE <= ..."
These terms are only applicable to the basic part of the player account, not including bonuses.
To exit the game, click on the "Exit game" button.